Look What I've Made
A downloadable game for Windows
LOOK WHAT I'VE MADE
Your good old friend has finally finished his game and you will be the first to try it. Escape from the underground in a Metroidvania/souls-like/RPG game. Choose your character, upgrade it and defeat The Guardian to claim revenge.
- Gerard Coquard - Programmer & Producer
- Hector Vergel - Programmer & VFX Artist
- Nil Muns - Narrator & Sound Effects
- Cora Real - Artist
- Jan De Nobel - Designer & Writer
*Since we did not have a musician we have used these songs:
-The Castle - Tomás Dvorák / The Bottom - Tomás Dvorák
HOW TO INSTALL THE GAME
- Click on the download button.
- Unzip the ".rar" file.
- Open the folder "Look What I've Made" and execute the .exe file.